Scrub your Way to Beauty
As spring approaches and the weather warms, you'll begin to bare your dry, winter skin. Lotion may help the situation, but a scrub (at home or at the spa) will give you dramatic results in a much shorter period of time.
While some scrubs obtain their exfoliating action from alpha-hydroxy acids, others employ such ingredients as crushed almonds, herbs, salt or sugar.
Here are a few at-home scrubs to try:
1. Anakiri Herbal Fusion Body Oil & Bath Salts, $27/$18, anakiri.com
2. Tara Ayurveda Bindi Herbal Body Treatment, $28, taraspa.com
3. Arcelia Calmar Body Scrub, $20, arceliabodycare.com
4. Dermalogica Exfoliating Body Scrub, $28, dermalogica.com
5. Kerstin Florian Thermal Mineral Exfoliating Body Scrub, $24, kerstinflorian.com
6. Aqua Dessa Spa Therapy Chocolate Espresso Body Scrub, $33, aquadessa.com
7. Spa Blends French Lavender Body Butter, $25, spablends.com
8. Kiehl's Liquid Body Scrub & Cleanser with Natural Scrub Particles, $12, kiehls.com
9. Eminence Almond & Mineral Treatment,$40, eminenceorganics.com
10. Eminence Rosehip & Maize Exfoliating Masque,$42, eminenceorganics.com