- 2 large cucumbers peeled and chopped
- 1 yellow or orange pepper, stem and seeds removed coarsely chopped
- 1-2 hot pepper, jalapeno or poblano pepper coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon each mint and dill chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 2 teaspoon Essence seasoning (spice mixture includes: salt, garlic ,paprika, thyme, black pepper , oregano, cayenne pepper
- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in blender, puree until very smooth.
- Transfer to refrigerator for 2 or more hours.
- Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
- Serve with dollop of plain yogurt or sour cream and minced chives.
- I had a cute idea to serve the soup in colored pepper hollowed out bowls by just cutting off the top and removing the seeds.
Recipe courtesy of From Garden to Soup Bowl