Nutrients Per Serving
Kilocalories: 139.81 kcal
Protein: 3.39 g
Carbohydrate: 12.19 g
Total Fat: 10.07 g
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 200ml coconut milk
- 3 tbs galangal, peeled and finely julienne sliced
- 3 tbs lemongrass, finely sliced diagonally
- 2 leaves kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 3 pcs bird’s eye chilli, pressed
- 60g oyster mushrooms, peeled or trimmed
- 80g straw mushrooms, peeled and cut into wedges
- 60g wood ear mushrooms, peeled or trimmed
- 60g fresh shiitake mushrooms, trimmed
- 4 tbs miso paste
- 2 tbs lime juice
- coriander leaves
- In a soup pan, bring the vegetable stock and coconut milk to the boil.
- Add galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and bird’s eye chilli.
- Simmer for several minutes. Then add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and season with miso paste and lime juice.
- To serve, garnish with coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Chiva-Som