Baked Oatmeal with Bananas and Berries, Recipe courtesy of Citron Limette
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup walnut pieces, chopped
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter, unsalted
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas , cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup fresh strawberries
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375F. Generously butter the inside of an 8-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, half the walnuts, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, milk, egg, the butter, and the vanilla.
- Arrange the bananas in a single layer in the prepared pan. Sprinkle two-thirds of the berries over the top, cover the fruits with the oat mixture. Slowly drizzle the milk mixture over the oats. Make sure the milk covers the oats. Scatter the remaining berries, remaining walnuts and cranberries across the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is nicely golden and the oat mixture has set. Drizzle with maple syrup if desired.
Few Articles Related To Baked Oatmeal :
Healing Lifestyles & Spas mission is to help our readers to live mindfully, eat joyfully, spa consciously.
Latest posts by Healing Lifestyles & Spas Team (see all)
- Healing Lifestyles 9th Annual Earth Day Beauty Awards – 2018 - April 21, 2018
- This is What Skincare Should Look Like in Your 40s & 50s - April 21, 2018
- Therapeutic Hypnosis is a Thing and you Probably Need to Explore it. - April 21, 2018