Courtesy of The Oaks at Ojai
Serving size: ¼ c. + ½ c. raspberries
- 12 oz. silken tofu
- 4 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 1/3 c. cocoa
- 1/2 c. decaffeinated coffee
- 2 T. agave
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a food processor or blender, puree the tofu until smooth.
- Place the chopped chocolate cocoa powder, and coffee in a saucepan.
- Stir constantly over medium-low heat until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and mix in the agave and the vanilla.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add chocolate mixture to tofu and puree until well blended.
- Put in bowl and chill at least two hours.
- Serve with fresh berries.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Dark Chocolate Mousse – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]