|Articles >> Food & Nutrition >> Featured Recipes >> Butterscotch Cream Cheesecake
Butterscotch Cream Cheesecake
180ml double cream (liquid)
• Slowly mix in the cream cheese with the sugar in a bowl.
• Add the eggs in slowly.
• Add the sour cream and double cream to the mixture.
• Pour the mixture into your rings or molds.
• Make the butter scotch by boiling the sugar and water until it is golden brown in colour, then pouring in the liquid cream. Remove from the stove when the mixture is completely melted.
• Allow the butterscotch to cool completely, then pour a small amount over the cheesecake mix in the ring or mold.
• Bake for 30 minutes at 125°C.
• Remove, allow to cool and enjoy!
|today's tip: 8 Herbs For Your Dental Health
||We will leave you today with this tip with the below easy DIY tooth
whitener recipe plus 8 Natural Herbs to Improve your dental health
dramatically + a make-it-at-home toothpaste and mouthwash.
|Subscribe to our FREE daily tip, delivered to your inbox five times per week. Sign up and get your free goodies.