Bar Harbor Lobster Roll Yields 4 servings.
Lobster Roll Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 12 ounces lobster meat, cooked, chopped coarsely
- 4 whole wheat hot dog buns
- 4 teaspoons light butter
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, milk, vinegar, dill weed, salt, black pepper, cayenne paper, sugar, garlic, onion, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Fold in the cabbage and lobster.
- Split the hot dog buns and spread the split sides with the butter, then toast lightly on a baking sheet at 400 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and fill with lobster salad.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Lake Austin Spa Resort