- 1 1/2 cups walnuts (soaked and dehydrated ideally)
- 2/3 cup pitted packed dates, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1-2 teaspoons pure vanilla or water
- 2 cups wild blueberries (soaked and dehydrated ideally)
- 1 1/3 cup cashews
- 2/3 cup irish moss gel
- 6 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2-4 drops stevia, if needed
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3 cups wild blueberries
- 1/2 – 2/3 cup blueberries or other berry
- Splash of fresh lemon juice
- Grind all ingredients together in a food processor except the vanilla.
- Add vanilla or water starting with 1 teaspoon. Pulse briefly. Add just enough that the mixture holds together when pressed in your hand. Do not overprocess of the oil will come out of the walnuts.
- Press evenly into the bottoms of 7 – 10 mini mason jars or other containers (depending on how much crust you want in each).
- Combine the blueberries, cashews, moss gel, nectar and lemon juice in a high speed blender until completely smooth.
- Add the coconut oil and blend briefly to incorporate. Taste and add a few drops stevia if it needs more sweetness.
- Briefly blend in the 1/4 cup blueberries on a very low speed, keeping some texture.
- Pour the filling over the crusts in the jars. Chill in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
- Mash the 1/2 cup berries with a fork. Fold together with the blueberries and add the lemon juice.
- You want just enough mashed berries to add a bit of liquid to the blueberries.
- Spoon over the chilled mousse cakes.
Recipe courtesy of Sweetly Raw