This creamy avocado dip has a little heat from the jalapenos. I was aiming to make an avocado salsa, like I’ve had in Mexican restaurants, but it came out thicker, so I decided it’s an avocado dip. It’s a little like guacamole, but with a much creamier texture. The flavors are intoxicating, the kick from the jalapeno is divine, with an undertone of cilantro that makes my taste buds want to dance.
Creamy Cilantro Jalapeno Avocado Dip Ingredients
- 1 avocado
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup plain 2% yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Robin Seasoning (or your favorite seasoned salt)
- A handful of fresh cilantro leaves & tender stems
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons chopped jalapeno (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Put all ingredients in a handi chopper or mini food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and enjoy with your favorite dippers.
RECIPE SOURCE: http://www.sumptuousspoonfuls.com/