Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza
Eggs are a good source of low carb, high quality protein. Whites are rich in selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals like zinc, iron and copper. Yolks contain more calories and fat. They are the source of cholesterol, fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and lecithin.
Cooking Time: 35 min
Preparation Time: 10min
- 1-2 teaspoons Olive oil (depending on your pan)
- 2 eggs, beaten well
- 4-5 small grape tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 slices turkey pepperoni cut in half to make half-moon pieces
- 6 – 8 black olives, thinly sliced
- 1 oz. low-fat mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Spike seasoning, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, to taste
- Preheat the boiler in the oven. Take a small bowl break the eggs and whisk well. Cut tomatoes and olives in half pepperoni and mozzarella cheese cut into small cubes.
- In olive oil pan and heat tortillas over medium heat until the pan hot, about 1 minute. To do this, add the eggs, season with Spike and oregano and cook until eggs begin to set on the ground, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the center of each tomato, peppers, olives and mozzarella, followed by a second layer with half each. (Make sure there is lots of cheese on the top layer.) Uncover the pan and cook until the eggs set and melt cheese in particular starts, about 3-4 minutes.
- Put the pan in the roast and cook until cheese melts well and the top begins to brown, about 2-3 minutes with the oven to fry for 4-5 minutes or in a bun broiler. Serve warm.
- Why this is good for you?
- Low in sugar
- Very high in iron
- Nutrition Facts
Calories 560, Calories from Fat 180
Total Fat 20g, Saturated Fat 10g
Cholesterol 360mg, Sodium 1230mg
Carbohydrates 63g, Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugars 3g, Protein 30g
Latest posts by Healing Lifestyles & Spas Team (see all)
- Healing Lifestyles 9th Annual Earth Day Beauty Awards – 2018 - April 21, 2018
- This is What Skincare Should Look Like in Your 40s & 50s - April 21, 2018
- Therapeutic Hypnosis is a Thing and you Probably Need to Explore it. - April 21, 2018