Tycoon Caramel Nut Cashew Smoothie By Teeccino: Made with cashews, bananas, dates & Teeccino!
- If you’re not cutting out sugars, you can add more dates; Teeccino suggests 10-12.
- Teeccino Caramel Nut Dandelion Coffee
- 4 dates, pitted
- ¼ cup cashews, soaked
- 1 banana
- Soak the cashews in filtered water for 2 hours.
- Brew 2 cups of Teeccino Caramel Nut according to directions and chill in the refrigerator while the cashews are soaking.
- In a blender, pour in 2 cups of brewed, chilled Teecino.
- Drain the cashews and add them to the blender.
- Add dates depending on level of sweetness desired.
- Blend at high speed until creamy and smooth.
Recipe courtesy of Teeccino
Latest posts by Shanon Hoffman (see all)
- Sun-Safe Must-Dos: Treat Your Skin With Respect Inside and Out - February 22, 2017
- The Schumann Resonance: Feeling The Earth’s Healing Vibrations - December 26, 2016