Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 15 to 16-oz. can of cannellini beans, drained
- 3/4 cup of frozen chopped spinach, thawed (do NOT drain!)
- 2 – 4 cloves of garlic
- juice of 1/2 a large lemon (about 2 Tablespoons)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a few cilantro leaves (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients in a handi chopper or food processor and process till smooth. Taste and add more cilantro or salt as desired.
- Serve with vegie chips, toasted pita triangles, crackers or toasted baguette.