Ingredients For Gluten-Free Waffles
- 3 ½ cup Rice flour
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 T. Baking powder
- 5 each Eggs, separated
- ½ cup Egg substitute
- 3 cups Skim milk
- ½ cup Canola oil
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, separate the whole eggs (yolks and egg whites separate—egg whites in large metal mixing bowl).
- Using a hand-mixer, beat the egg whites until a stiff peak form.
- Combine the rest of the wet ingredients, including the egg yolks, and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined, the batter should be a little lumpy (that is okay).
- Gently fold in the egg whites, in 2 separate batches, until just combined.
- Preheat the waffle iron. Add ½ cup of batter for each waffle. Allow waffle to cook as needed.
Amount per Serving: Recipe makes 16 large waffles, but serving size is ½ of waffle cut into quarters (2 quarters each)
Fat: 6 gm
Carb: 19 gm
Fiber: 1 gm
Protein: 4 gm
Recipe courtesy of H3Daily
Latest posts by Shanon Hoffman (see all)
- Sun-Safe Must-Dos: Treat Your Skin With Respect Inside and Out - February 22, 2017
- The Schumann Resonance: Feeling The Earth’s Healing Vibrations - December 26, 2016