Healthy Halloween Snacks Are The Way To Go
- Mini chocolate chips
- Clementines (commonly called “Cuties”)
For the Banana Ghosts
- Peel some bananas.
- Use mini chocolate chips to create the eyes and mouths (poke point of chips into bananas)
For the Clementine Pumpkins
- Peel some clementines (commonly called “Cuties”).
- Insert little pieces of celery into the center of each to create a pumpkin “stem”.
Recipe courtesy of Two Cuties in the Kitchen
Latest posts by Shanon Hoffman (see all)
- Sun-Safe Must-Dos: Treat Your Skin With Respect Inside and Out - February 22, 2017
- The Schumann Resonance: Feeling The Earth’s Healing Vibrations - December 26, 2016