Recipe courtesy of Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup organic raw honey
- 1/2 cup sucanat or sugar of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dried gogi berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- Mix together the applesauce, honey, sugar and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
- Beat in the eggs, then add the bananas.
- Add the flour, oats, flax, cinnamon, salt and baking soda until just mixed. Do not over mix. Add the gogi berries and stir a little.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes (depending on your oven) until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out completely clean. Remove from pan and place on wire rack to cool.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Oatmeal Banana Bread with Gogi Berries – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]