2. Opening your heart: Men can feel if our heart is open or closed. You may think they can’t, but even at 20 yards away they can tell. Conscious men are intuitive and purposeful. They can feel if we’ll get angry from a closed heart, or be fiercely loving with an open heart. If you haven’t done your own inner healing work, as soon as you’re triggered, you may emasculate him. This is our work as women to do… so that we awaken their masculine grandeur that wants to ensure our emotional safety and physical security. Yet, when we’re angry they leave their heart too and then it’s a shit show.
3. Embracing your vulnerability: Good men want to win with us. Unconscious men stewing in their shadow masculine want to dominate or control you. I get that you may be hurt from an unkind, emotionally unavailable man… yet, if you are closed, skeptical, closed-hearted and holding onto the past, you aren’t present, vulnerable and open to the moment or available for his love. Be willing to do your inner healing work so that you can be open yet discerning, vulnerable yet aware, soft yet strong. THIS is literally irresistible for a noble badass for it inherently calls forth his GREATEST self, which he yearns to be. Vulnerability makes him want to fight FOR you, die for you, and be devoted to you.
- Three Qualities Every Badass Man is Seeking in a Lover - January 26, 2018
- 3 Things NOT to Do When a Woman Is Crying. - January 25, 2018
- 3 Sustainable Intimacy Practices for a Busy Gal on the Go - December 13, 2017